Order# 13661

Late? Damaged? Other problem? Be sure to include your order number or full name.
joemaxhammer

Order# 13661

Post by joemaxhammer » Mar 15, 2011 12:58 pm

GARY, I PLACED AN ORDER ON 03/08/11 FOR THE ABOVE ORDER# 13661. I KNOW MY LAST ORDER WAS SENT TO WRONG JOEY. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE LOOKED AT MY ORDER AND IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME AN UPDATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER.
JOE

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

She (the translator) is working on it. This one is apparently even harder than the other two that you sent in.

She's trying to fit these in with other jobs that actually make money. Unfortunately, this leads me to another issue...

We need to make this the last artwork evaluation that we do for you. At least the last one at that price.

So far, we have 7 hours of effort into these three projects. At $10 per art evaluation, minus credit card commissions, rent, overhead, etc. That's about $3 per hour.

Most of the time these artwork evaluations from other customers take 15-30 minutes, and just rarely, one takes an hour or two. Yours seem to all be the hard kind. I think you're knowledgeable, and already know about the easy ones in your collection. Thus, all the "low-hanging-fruit" has been taken.

Yours,
-Gary.

joemaxhammer

Post by joemaxhammer » Mar 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Gary,

I completely understand the time and effort that goes into finding the artist by chop mark and translating the artwork. But you must not have looked at my first two orders, in which I gave you the artist names, which Cat (the translator) confirmed in her report stating I was correct, let alone you emailed the results of my order to another client. I find it hard to believe Cat spent hours as you stated to look up the artist in which I already provided to you.

As for your pricing, I fully understand that at times it may take longer to research the chop marks, which is probably the hardest part to do when searching through thousands and thousands of chop marks. You (the owner) establish the pricing and service. If you, as a knowledgeable business owner, (let alone any business owner) felt the service you are providing is not profitable, you as the owner should have already adjusted the pricing to reflect the service you provide. Maybe you need to adjust you prices to reflect the time it will take to look up the artists chop marks and translation.

I and not everyone is trying to take advantage of your service and pricing. I think the service you provided me has been invaluable and greatly appreciated. If you feel the time that has been dedicated to provide the service you have in the past costs more, just let me know. Something I may be willing to pay.

All the “low-hanging- fruit” is on the ground where you only had to pick them up.

Sincerely,
Joe